Friday, August 24, 2007

August 24

Dear Family and Friends,
 
John's Hopkins has changed Shannon's admission to Sept 6th rather than Aug 30th.  This delay will allow her a much needed extended mental health time, more time to boost her immune system, work on liver cleansing, and the extra time needed to regain more of her muscle tone. Again I see this as God's intervention in allowing Shannon to enter this last phase in better health. 
 
A request - does anyone have the DVD Anne of Green Gables or the other ones in this series that we could borrow?  We were introduced to these by a lovely family staying at J.H. the same time we were and let us borrow theirs. Shannon and I just started watching it during the last couple days of our last stay and found them very charming.
 
Thank you for all your prayers and continue to pray that God will succeed in His interventions into Shannon's treatment!
 
God Bless,
Bonnie

4 comments:

Croe said...

Testing the comments for Shannon's blog--Hi Bonnie and Shannon!

Claudinne

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! I would love to come hang out very soon! Jason and I went to New York last week, and we ate at Serendipity- the place in the movie! I loved it! I'll bring the pictures to show you. Praying this day is a good one. I know they're all different. Talk to you soon! Sylvia :)

LoveLladro said...

Bonnie/Shannon - I am almost positive I have at least 1 maybe 2 of the Anne of Green Gable dvd's... I LOVE that series and it was a favorite of my mom and I's. BTW - I am a friend of Sylvia's. Email me here... jm_garrett@hotmail.com and we can figure out someway to get it to you ;~)

Anonymous said...

I found your site through my cousin Sylvia. I just wanted to leave a short note wishing the best of luck!!! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Good Luck!!!